Detent cable help

Status
Not open for further replies.

pow3rwagon

Apprentice
Mar 29, 2015
Washington
So on my cutlass I have a major leak coming from the detent cable. I would replace the seal but the cable looks like it's fraying. Anyway when I go to the local parts store and ask for a new cable for the th350 they want year make and model and can't find me one as it only comes up with listing for a different trans. So what model gbody can I tell them that will bring up a cable for a th350

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
You can get the code off of your trans and it will tell you exactly what it is. T-350's & 350c were made from 69 - 86

pow3rwagon

Apprentice
Mar 29, 2015
Washington
Thanks, I just pulled the old one out and measured it. Went down to the parts store and gave the kids behind the computer a lesson on how to look stuff up and ended up with a new one after about 30 min

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor