Determining Worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviousGP

n00b
Nov 9, 2010
Colfax. CA
Ok folks here goes, My name is Moe and ive had a 84 t-Top grand prix for some years now(6). It has sat for about 4 years now, with occasional startups to keep the important fluids circulating. Well its just collecting dust, and taking up room in the garage, and to be honest id like to have my K5 in the garage . Currently i have 4 vehicles and just dont have the room/time/money to do much with it.
Specs: fully loaded with T-tops (leaky as hell), 2 tone burgundy/black(repaint without the gazillion mini pinstripes like from the factory) with maroon interior(buckets) , the anemic 305 and the laughable 2.23:1 final drive ratio, and a 3speed w/ lockup. Mileage:100,003

Actual qustion time:

My aunt(who was there when it was purchased) at the time it was handed down to me said that the vehicle was called a california special, because of the ttops the buckets and the 2-tone paint. Is or was there ever such a thing on anything other than a mustang?

Whats the actual estimated worth of this GP?

When i sell it should i get the t-top seals so this is more of a done vehicle? all the sheeit to seal the tops and the door glass to the tops is like$600 my cost from GM, will i re-coupe this 600

Im already planning on a good re-paint in the orig color scheme. Are the silly fade looking stripe still available for this thing?

In reality should i really go out and spend a few G's getting this thing back to perfect or just let her go?

End Rambling

johnny79

Greasemonkey
Nov 12, 2009
DC
PICS!

I'd say a couple grand as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor