distributor???

Status
Not open for further replies.

81elcamino

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 26, 2009
illinois
hey guys, im building a 388 small block with forged pistons, 190 patriot freedom heads port matched to a perf rpm mani, 110 fuel pump, high flow water pump, high flow oil pump, Lunati #638-60104 with 1.6 rockers, 100 shot of n2o, and a edelbrock 750 carb.i was wondering what kind of distributor to use cuz i called summet and they said with that much spray I should use a two wire but i had an HEI on the previous motor and it had a 125 shot. Is anybody spray with an HEI. with spray the motor should have 550 hp and isnt gunna be used that much since its a street car. thanks, joe

If you have the money go D.U.I. if thats too serious an MSD will do the trick you can hook an 6Al box to it for some umph at lower rpm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor