Division among Bros: Guess ill go back 2 Nissans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone_Much_Cooler

Greasemonkey
Oct 14, 2007
In general I've notice a growing trend of E-tuff guys, on forums, quick to jump down another members throat?! Or overly sensitized and quick to anger! If you have an opiniion different from that of the crowd all of a sudden your branded a unknowledgable noob or even worse, a troll. The the Mods come out and, well ud better conform.

When i address someone i like to do it directly and accuarately, so there is not miscommunication or misunderstanding about of my point.

454muscle- viewtopic.php?f=26&t=25396&start=150#unread
I made a joke/comment towards -83MONTESS- & you asked who i was & the thread was close before i could properly introduce myself. I'm Philly, I'm the guy who ppl arent pouring sugar in my Grand Nationals tank. I'm the guy not addressing peers w/ profanity, because i dont properly know how to express intent /emotion thru my "Vocab" words. Technically i dont know why ur even addressing me since i was in now way or form speaking to you but since you did, ignoring someone is in bad taste so ill accomodate you:

Before you assume someone means you ill regard, you should make sure you know their intent. When i suggested -83MONTESS-"beat those kids asses w/a padlock in a sock" for vandalizing his property it was merely a suggestion in humor, and no cause 4 you to jump in cape and all w/ the inner "E-tuff" tough guy coming out.

In your thread viewtopic.php?t=19524about your grand prix build i saw you whimpering about LGhost's negative comments towards your build. Your Grand Prix is cool, very masculine but your demenior is effeminant. His opinion wasnt in your favor so your "E-Hulk" came out. You even went on to invite him to fly out and spar w/you for a few rounds in the octogon, is that an open challenge? Id love to come in LGhost's absense, we could exchange techniques and expirence. Or you can come out to philly and we can spar in my gym, all in friendly sport of course.

Wondering how "the mods" (including me) have anything to do with this? Yeah I locked the sugar thread, because I thought it was long dead and buried, and didn't need locking anymore. Rather than have the flames in that thread fanned any more, I locked it. QED. Probably should have done it before.

I'm also confused by the contradiction in this statement. a) Disagreement is good, and b) disagreement is bad. the answer is, YES. For every one guy that goes off the handle at the drop of a hat (NOT aimed at anyone inparticular), there's ten guys who don't.

So don't let the BS get you all "I don't want to play in your playground" and stuff. I'm glad you're here to talk G-bodies and I'm sure I'm not alone. It's just part of the game. Has been since the USENET days..... Has been this way offline since we all learned to speak. 😉

don't take it so personal...this is the internet where we are always right all of the time and we can find something on the internet to back us up..and the mods here don't interfere until it's overdue , even the one who mistakenly likes Obama... :mrgreen:

stick around and have some fun...it's Friday...
th_cheer.gif

Don't take that sh*t personal friend....Enjoy your stay here and you will have fun!!! This is a great site with great members, even if we whine once in a while like lil b*tches....Maybe he was having an "off day"........ Last time I checked, wer'e car guys/gals with one thing in common....owning a G-Body, so we can't be that bad of peeps can we be? Either way, welcome here and stick around!!! 8)

Don't sweat the small stuff. Everyone on here catches hell for something sooner or later. Just ask Qdub about donks :lol:

Besides, where else can you drunk post at 2am where people know what you're talking about?

I was jus bluffin i love yall!!! lol & gbodys are too much fun, i couldnt leave.
454-I'm cool if ur cool Ack. Lets tell our inner tuff guys to kick rocks bare foot & be gentlemen? I gotta kno tho i see you have alot of suspension work done to your GP, how does it handle?

G-Body_Vet said:
Don't sweat the small stuff. Everyone on here catches hell for something sooner or later. Just ask Qdub about donks :lol:

Besides, where else can you drunk post at 2am where people know what you're talking about?
:rofl: Been there man! And I gotta say Qdub is a champ for puttin up with our Donk $hit!

-83MONTESS- said:
G-Body_Vet said:

:rofl: Been there man! And I gotta say Qdub is a champ for puttin up with our Donk $hit!

X3 same here.... and i "concur" with Qdub defending the big rim lifestyle.. Much respect! 😀

-83MONTESS- said:

I'm there right now! I gotta give it Qdub though, he sticks to his guns. You gotta respect the man for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor