DO NOT DEAL WITH CHRISCUTLASS=UPDATE

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
This is a warning to other guys out there, DO NOT DEAL with Chriscutlass AKA Chris Palkowski of Howell NJ. I sent him a money order for a part in good faith and he never received a tracking # .He was very evasive about giving me any shipping information.
I've dealt with many people over the years, buying, selling, and sending parts and never had an unpleasant experience until now. WTF!!.

I'm open to any suggestions as to what recourse I can take.

Thank you.

oldtinsmith

Royal Smart Person
Jun 14, 2010
Auburn, Michigan
Re: DO NOT DEAL WITH CHRISCUTLASS

Next time get a U. S. Postal Service money order and let the postal service ( uncle sam ) handle it ( if he has cashed the check )! I think it's something about federal courts that opens their eyes.

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada

what seriously. Ive talked with him a few times and he seems like a good guy to me ? :shock:

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO

Much as I feel your pain lets try to keep the cross-posts down, k?

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl

GP403 said:
Much as I feel your pain lets try to keep the cross-posts down, k?
==========================================================================================================
The reason for the "cross posts" is to alert as many fellow members/enthusiasts as I can to try and keep our hobby as safe as possible.

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl

oldtinsmith said:
Next time get a U. S. Postal Service money order and let the postal service ( uncle sam ) handle it ( if he has cashed the check )! I think it's something about federal courts that opens their eyes.
==========================================================================================================
Thanks man. I actually did send him a postal money order and of course have the receipt. Perhaps I'll just let the proper authorities handle it.

2nd82H/O

Apprentice
May 24, 2010

I have the same problem , however I used a postal check .I have been trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but my patience is running out.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO

Look, I get it, but c'mon.... I (and the mods) keep the x-posts out where we see them.

ALSO. I'm setting up a buyer/seller feedback forum in the classifieds section for just this sort of thing. There isn't a decent rating system for phpBB (they all kinda suck) and since I've had requests in the past I'll do this instead (this reminded me). I'm moving the topic in there, it'll stay at the top since there won't be any other posts.

Not taking sides, just trying to keep things orderly.

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl

2nd82H/O said:
I have the same problem , however I used a postal check .I have been trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but my patience is running out.
=========================================================================================================
So he burned you too? Sorry about that. I've seen him post for several months now. I figured he was legit. I did notice that he was trying to score free parts on the PAY IT FORWARD thread. He sounds more like a taker than a giver.

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl

GP403 said:
Look, I get it, but c'mon.... I (and the mods) keep the x-posts out where we see them.

ALSO. I'm setting up a buyer/seller feedback forum in the classifieds section for just this sort of thing. There isn't a decent rating system for phpBB (they all kinda suck) and since I've had requests in the past I'll do this instead (this reminded me). I'm moving the topic in there, it'll stay at the top since there won't be any other posts.

Not taking sides, just trying to keep things orderly.
========================================================================================================
Look. I can see your standpoint. I was a moderator over at Malibu Racing a few years ago. I know how difficult it can be keeping things on the up and up. I don't think we should tolerate rip off artists on this site.

I was going to suggest a good guy/ bad guy rating system. Much like there is on MR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor