Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Re: DO NOT DEAL WITH CHRISCUTLASS

Longroof79 said:
I was going to suggest a good guy/ bad guy rating system. Much like there is on MR.

Yeah, like I said, there isn't a good setup for this for phpBB, and I see MR has a "Bad guy" forum set up much like I just have. I'll have to register over there and see if I'm missing something, since they're using phpBB as well.... I will look into it some more.

(RRRR, they're using admin approved registrations on MR :evil: I can see their point :D )

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008

I always knew something was up with that guy... he has poor communication and spelling skills and will take any price for anything and is very vague about what's included in the sale. Plus he won't provide pictures...
My guess is that's one of the H/Os stolen at the Nats last year.

Here's a response to my email far below:

the way i speak and type is completely different, i have mentioned to you that i sold that wheel, and no if u do by things from me ill pack it nice and ship it out in tackt making sure it dont get damadged in that process, i have good feed back on the forum from shipping things out and buying things, and whatever u do metion what u want ill let u no that i eather have it and its for sale and if i dont ill tell u before u send payment, but no whats c pillar trim ? and let me no thanks-chris 

-----Original Message-----
To: turbotrans818 <[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, Jul 14, 2010 4:51 pm
Subject: Re: hurst olds picks

Well how much to ship?
You know the steering wheel is in that list but yet you mention that it's sold.
I'm a little concerned on your communication style, you are vague, can't spell and do you take the time to properly explain what is and isn't for sale. It seems like if I do purchase everything in that list I'll only wind up with half of it and most likely it will all be jammed in a box and ruiened by the time it gets to me... no offence but Im a little wary. 
Do you know what the C pillar trim is?

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York

GP403 said:
Look, I get it, but c'mon.... I (and the mods) keep the x-posts out where we see them.

ALSO. I'm setting up a buyer/seller feedback forum in the classifieds section for just this sort of thing. There isn't a decent rating system for phpBB (they all kinda suck) and since I've had requests in the past I'll do this instead (this reminded me). I'm moving the topic in there, it'll stay at the top since there won't be any other posts.

Not taking sides, just trying to keep things orderly.
It's about time you admin guys put a buyer/seller feedback in here...That's very good :D

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl

It just seemed kinda hinkey that he was looking for bucket seats and wheels for his Cutlass, when he had access to a beautiful interior and wheels at his disposal...go figure.
I'm guessing that, that H/O wasn't even his car. Theoretically, I can post a picture of a car claiming to be parting out this particular car...blah,,blah..blah. You get the picture.

He did seem vague and non-descript about the parts.

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA

ya he was asking about some of my parts and was haggling me really hard and hardly seemed seriously interested. i am not surprised

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada

well i guess i can't say much bad about him cause it was through him i found the awsome forum.

ERIC87442

G-Body Guru
Jul 18, 2009
Monroe, Wisconsin

I delt with him before and never had a problem with him, in fact im about to send a radio out to him this week, maybe there was some miss communication or something?

2nd82H/O

Apprentice
May 24, 2010

I would really like to hear from him on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor