DO NOT DEAL WITH CHRISCUTLASS=UPDATE

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2nd82H/O

Apprentice
May 24, 2010
He is full of so much crap, he probably didn't even get screwed over just spreading more BS. I hope he did get screwed over though , he got me , and here's the kicker I almost got kicked off of here because whenever he posted anything, I let everyone know what a scammer he was and they got on MY *ss :?

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
I was so close to paying 300 dollars for L-Rods and saw this Thread while i was talking to him, I just PMed him the link and that was the thing said about out deal.

Sorry to hear so many people got screwed over by this guy

gp02a0083

Master Mechanic
May 17, 2011
85Supreme said:
I was so close to paying 300 dollars for L-Rods and saw this Thread while i was talking to him, I just PMed him the link and that was the thing said about out deal.

Sorry to hear so many people got screwed over by this guy

knowing this individual he probably cut the shifter cable for the l-rods, just like he cut the TV cable for the trans. Or he'll turn around mis labeling something, like the trans he was trying to sell it as a GN trans. I would avoid this kid at all costs, it seems he keeps getting in trouble with the local law enforcement as well. Some of the local guys have tried dealing with him , they refuse buying his stuff because he is very shady and difficult to deal with

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
He added me on face book when i joined one of the cutlass fan pages and tried to buy stuff off me over face book. NEver had any parts to sell him but he did tell me about gbodyforum so I guess even he has done something good lol.

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
I'm shocked that he hasn't been stomped out yet. People like that get theirs eventually.

gp02a0083

Master Mechanic
May 17, 2011
84cutlassjuggalo said:
He added me on face book when i joined one of the cutlass fan pages and tried to buy stuff off me over face book. NEver had any parts to sell him but he did tell me about gbodyforum so I guess even he has done something good lol.

haha that funny, he was saying gbodyforum was HIS WEBSITE when i was speaking with him. then i found out he was Banned shortly after lol. He's still up to his old tricks, Jersey shore section on CL , he's trying to get rid of his old 87 that he was saying was a hurst and the parts he cannot get rid of.
Like i said before the kid is a hack job, even if he does have "real" hurst olds parts, he has displayed the behavior of a thief / con artist and stiffed a few members here for money and seems like he habitually does this. I had a feeling that this kid was not legit when i was buying parts from him, a guy pulled up that supposedly loaned him money ( i believe the actual previous owner) or something to buy the wrecked hurst olds.The guy came screaming up the driveway calling him a thief. I loaned him jack stands and he basically told me i was sh*t out of luck and wouldn't return them. I had to deal with his father ( a nice individual and reasonable IMO) and i eventually got my tools back.
he hacked the sh*t out of that car and the parts that came out of it not to mention his own 87. he didn't have a tarp or the T-tops on the car, so i doubt the interior was worth anything. i know he has 3 SS3 H/o rims, i was gonna buy them but there dented.

if anyone is buying g-body parts ( and he's been known to sell f-body stuff too) on CL in NJ, just look at the ads, still has the "but my stuff and buy it now!" attitude. Just be aware of this individual around the howell, freehold, lakewood, and jackson areas. There are 4 guys in that area that do legit business and conduct it properly a guy named harry, bruce and james in addition to myself. We all have talked before at local car shows and are aware if this individual's actions and refuse to deal with him.

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
Old post I know .... I haven't posted in ages either, I know ... but this is a heads up for Facebook users ... Chris is trying to use Facebook to sell parts .... CCutlass87 or the familiar Chris Cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor