DO NOT DEAL WITH CHRISCUTLASS=UPDATE

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy_W

G-Body Guru
Oct 16, 2005
Eastern Shore
Sounds like an addict feeding his habit any way he can, he isn't violent so he robs car guys electronically instead of banks with a gun. :wink:

Camshaft

Master Mechanic
May 27, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
Somebody replied with a link to this thread! :rofl:

You know, I've had my share of disagreements with you guys, but we stick up for our own! Good job, whoever posted that...

Randy_W

G-Body Guru
Oct 16, 2005
Eastern Shore
But hey, if you're one of those guys with a make believe Hurst, you know at your uncle's farm in Bum****, Egypt, those parts would be pereft! :rofl:

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Camshaft said:
Somebody replied with a link to this thread! :rofl:

You know, I've had my share of disagreements with you guys, but we stick up for our own! Good job, whoever posted that...

That was me...I use some parts from camaros like my transmission and stuff so I've been on that site for a while... :mrgreen:

the more he and other cons get shut down the less of us buyers don't get ripped and the easier time the honest sellers have

79malibu350

Master Mechanic
Mar 30, 2010
pontiacgp said:
That was me...I use some parts from camaros like my transmission and stuff so I've been on that site for a while... :mrgreen:

the more he and other cons get shut down the less of us buyers don't get ripped and the easier time the honest sellers have

GP your my hero. YOUR EVERYWHERE DUDE! You sir, are a car forum deity. :notworthy: :notworthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor