DO NOT ORDER FROM CAR MOTORSPORT!!! FRAUD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
84GP455 said:
That's too bad because i would have bought the Pontiac one of you :wink:

Well I would have paid the 100 bucks for the Oldsmobile one since is has long been discontinued. The pontiac one can be found for a lot lot less. lol

84GP455 said:
That's too bad because i would have bought the Pontiac one of you :wink:

Maybe if you order the Pontiac one, you will get the Olds one and then you both can trade :lol:

beermonkey9417 said:
the best thing to do to get a company in trouble is notify the BBB and complain. also i think you can look at other buisnesses and see there BBB score too.

I have to disagree w/ my buddy here. Do not even bother contacting anyone besides your credit card company. They will fight it for you. Unless your paypal is linked to your checking account. In which case you are screwed and about the only thing you can do is beg to paypal to return your funds and fight with the seller.

Only use paypal with a credit card for off ebay transactions! End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor