Door Panel Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

averagewhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 7, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey guys...

What's the easiest way to remove the G-body door panel? I've gotten all of the screws out. All I need to do is remove the window crank and then remove it from the door. Is there a way to do either of these without breaking anything? When working with door panels on my friends CRX, I've been known to break things. Alot. The reason I need to d othis is because the door is all messed up. Doesn't close or open right, and the outside door handle mechanism is screwed up. So I need to buy a 50 cent part to fix it.

:wink:

Dennis C.

n00b
Jan 6, 2006
Warren,MI
Go to the autoparts store and buy a tool that helps pry on the clips that holds your door panels on. If by chance you break some cause of age cause they are only plastic you can get them at the auto parts store too. I forgot what the tool is called but just asked some one at the auto parts store for the tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor