They slide ( opposite direction from pull strap) and pop off

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Jims442

Greasemonkey
Dec 2, 2019
Connecticut
They slide ( opposite direction from pull strap) and pop off
Cool ty very much. I'm missing one already and didn't want to ruin this one .I have to take my door panel off to adjust my window and I didn't want to break the only one I have.

Reactions: 1 user

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Cool ty very much. I'm missing one already and didn't want to ruin this one .I have to take my door panel off to adjust my window and I didn't want to break the only one I have.
Your very welcome!! And lol, I don't blame you there! :)

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
Hi , Can anyone tell me , Do the wood grain covers on the door pulls pop off or are they glued in?? Ty Jim

They snap in but don't try to pry them out around the periphery or you will definitely damage the cover. They are metal and deform easily. You need a bent screw driver or something to push it out from the strap opening. Hopefully that makes sense.

Reactions: 2 users

Jims442

Greasemonkey
Dec 2, 2019
Connecticut
They snap in but don't try to pry them out around the periphery or you will definitely damage the cover. They are metal and deform easily. You need a bent screw driver or something to push it out from the strap opening. Hopefully that makes sense.
Ty that makes total sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor