drag cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the works. '87 Turbo T. Going for the 9's. Engine is very close to being done🙂
car1.jpg

car2.jpg

car3.jpg

My old '85 TType here: (went 11.18@120)
ttype1.gif

nice. surely he isnt the only one with a race car on here. no offense to anyone but im looking for mainly track only cars. oh hell if you race it then post it.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2522391

heres my camino, meant to be a fun street car (burouts, and flyby's at import meetings) but having insurable problems, something about 136 in a 50 zone and stuff so its totally a track star for now.

me either, its burried in snow as of now cause i have too much crap and crappy cars in my garage. lol

the motor for it is buried under someones apartment that is stored in there also........... :evil:

KevinB said:
In the works. '87 Turbo T. Going for the 9's. Engine is very close to being done🙂
car1.jpg

car2.jpg

car3.jpg

My old '85 TType here: (went 11.18@120)
ttype1.gif
i like it! what size tire r u running on the rear? and what kind of suspension r u running. i had an 80 regal that was ladder bar'd with a 28x 10.5 tire but i didnt like the way it was set up so high in the rear.

Thanks!
In that pic, the car has 275/60/15 BFG DR's on a 15x8.5 wheel. I am planning on going with a 15x10 wheel (frame is now notched) with a 28x10.5 slick. The rear suspension is Metco adjustable uppers, Metco lowers, 9" rear end and Moroso springs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor