DRIVERS DOOR LATCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2006
i have a 79 cutlass .the doorlatch/lock in the door is locked up i repaced it about 4 yrs ago with a juck yard unit it lasted about 6 months.i cant get the door open but very once in a while.i need to now what years other g-bodys will inter change .into it .

1979hurst

Apprentice
Sep 4, 2006
milford, Nebraska
yes and yes it will be that same!

Aug 20, 2006
will a latch from a momte carlo, from 79- 86 or so be the same becase i live ,in NC and the autofair is next weekend, there is always monte carlo parts dealers ,there .

ss4ever

Greasemonkey
Jan 4, 2006
Shelbina, Missouri
I was looking for one a few years ago and called the local dealer, he looked it up and told me that the 82-88 S-10 pickups also use the exact same latch assembly. Since the S-10 doors are lighter the latch should have less wear. I got one from an S-10 and it works great. New was like $120 then, prolly more now.

Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor