G-Body Guru
May 9, 2009
Illinois
Pretty sure the Formula and Iroc got dual electric fans yes

MrHernandez

G-Body Guru
May 25, 2009
Jackson,TN
Got mine out of a '92? olds, it had dual fans but i only used one and it works like a charm...best of all it was free, go to any junkyard and i'm sure you can find one for next to nothing

86Cutlass383SR

G-Body Guru
Apr 1, 2009
Sesser, IL
79loserbluebu said:
Pretty sure the Formula and Iroc got dual electric fans yes

I know they had dual fans, I have a set already. I was just wondering if they are single speed or dual speed from the factory. My fan harness from Howell-EFI runs them as single speed. If they are factory dual speed fans, then I need to re-wire my fan harness to run them as dual speed fans.

85_SS

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2005
Ontario, Canada
The Lincoln Mark VIII fan is known as the king of the hill of electric fans, with the Taurus fans being right up there. Here's my thread complete with the wiring I designed after giving up on SPAL controllers:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10001&hilit=mark+viii

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor