Electric fuel pump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogsht

Royal Smart Person
Nov 11, 2008
Dayton, OH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT0J0rcJTLo

Hey Vern I wanna put me one of them electric fuel pumps on my street car. Cool Bubba you gonna get you wanna them in tank set ups from ebay or a used one from a GN or TBI GP? Nope I like the loud schrilling ones that you gravity feed off the back of your tank. They look cool hanging between the bumper & fuel tank plus since they die often its good because they are easy to replace. But Bubba you have a street car and you can do an in-tank setup cheaper and easier than an out of tank set up with sump or cell. Plus its quieter safer always supplies cold fresh fuel and lives & lives just like the ones they put in them new Corvettes. I don't care I went to a drag race back in the 70s and all them cool race cars had one just like this. Look Bubba people only used those out of tank deals back when we didn't have better options like we do today on our g-bodys. I got a video that might help you understand one reason thems not a good idea for your street car.

Post wasn't to offend anyone who has done this as many don't know they have another option and or that it is so simple & cheap especially if they are using a carberator and just are not thinking down that line. Just supposed to be good light hearted fun & info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor