Electrical problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
So my hazard dummy lights in side the dash come on everytime i press on my brake pedal, and my turning blinkers dont work. Man i hate electrical problems, and it doesn't help that i dont know anything about it ether!!!!! I looked under the dash and found an alarm brain, and a crappy radio instalation, but there is no radio or working alarm lol....
Does anyone have/ or now how hard this is to fix?

I was going to replace my dash in the future, but i think this is a good time to do it and while the dash is out. I can get a better look at what the hell they did under there.

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
Sounds like (but I might be wrong) a problem in your column wiring harness. I had an Aurora the all the wires somehow got pulled or stretched or something and make all kinds of mess out of my electrical. Sometimes I'd turn right and my wipers would come on. WTF! I hate electrical problems, that's why I turned that car into and insurance claim. lol j/k Good luck man, hope you find it.

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
Have a lot of the wires under the dash been messed with? It sounds like you have plenty of short circuits that will be a pain to find. It will definitely help if you have the dash off to look for any obvious problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor