Emissions overhaul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headers? No EFE as far I know of available. You'll just have to let it warm up on it's own. I once rigged an EFE on a dual exhaust with stock manifolds that were pre EFE (68' LeSabre). But it was a small pipe (2") system and I welded a stock EFE valve onto one side head pipe. Helped a lot.

They just put in effect emmision testing here in my area PA . The line is less then 40 miles away From my house for having it done. Only matter of time.

As for removing stuff . We have yearly mechanics Inspections and if the car came with it it better be on . Or garage can lose their license and fines . But still ways around that .

Bonnewagon said:
Headers? No EFE as far I know of available. You'll just have to let it warm up on it's own. I once rigged an EFE on a dual exhaust with stock manifolds that were pre EFE (68' LeSabre). But it was a small pipe (2") system and I welded a stock EFE valve onto one side head pipe. Helped a lot.

summit got some with 2,5" and 3" (they are from hedman or doug)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor