GBOTM ENTRIES May '20 - Hood Scoops

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Cowl hoods are cool for this. Cal not so much. (Old stupid Facebook crap lol)
I more commonly see them referred to as " Cow " hoods. If you see where I live, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what segment of the population uses that term. 1) they don't even know how to spell it AND 2) even have an idea of how it works

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Reactions: 2 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I'd like to see the top pic when I open up the Forum.
I'm really hoping to have the car done and cleaned for the weekend so I could get a new pic of it with all the changes

Reactions: 1 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
as suggested by our last winner..... HOOD SCOOPS

Now, I'm going to allow factory scoops/bulges but everything else counts. (No "cal" hoods though.)

The "Scoop" MUST feature prominently in the photo for the entry to count. Not that the whole frame has to be taken up by it, but you get what I mean. Needs to be definitely visible. A front 1/4 or 1/2 car pic in this case is better than a whole car pic.

I'll let entries run until Sunday or we get TEN (10) decent entries.

and GO!
What happened to entertaining the idea of a "slant back/fastback" car month ? They really MUST BE the black sheep of the G bodies :unsure:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Jforrester002

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 31, 2019
Conroe, Texas
since this is about scoops, cowls, and such...
I have been looking for a 2" cowl induction hood (metal) for my 1985 Pontiac Grand Prix. Can't find one. Does the 1985 Monte Carlo use the same hood. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor