Escape From the Prison Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Landed in Boise Thursday at noon. Drove home and did a load of laundry. Racked my wife's car, yanked the wheels and threw them in the back of my trusty Vibe, and headed for Portland.
The next morning I went to my old shop and mounted a new set of tires on my wife's wheels while my old coworker did an alignment on my work car. Then dinner and way too much tequila with some friends.
Saturday morning snagged a quick visit with my chiropractor, late breakfast with my brother, then headed back home. That leads me to the main purpose for my turn N burn trip...car shopping.

Remember all the work I did on this so that my daughter would have a nice reliable car?

Well apparently 3 pedals are just too much work. So what does any good father do? Buy the clone of what she refers to as the ugliest car ever made.

Haha, you little brat. Enjoy being twinsies with your ******* dad.

So if any of you guys know anyone who might be interested in a recently restored '95 Neon, lemme know.

• Winner
Reactions: 5 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Today was just a busy maintenance day. Oil changes on 3 cars and an Indian. Then washed 4 cars. Then built a little heel guard to try and keep my boot off my exhaust. Hope it works.

Two more jobs left on this Toyota project and I'll have a few days off before I head out on a 2 week long Honda job. Lots of tasks to be done before I leave.

Reactions: 1 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Man, I am beyond pissed about the whole subject. I've invested dozens of hours and many, many hundreds in recent repairs to that Neon. In fact, I've probably spent more just to insure it for the last 3 years while she drug her feet getting her license than I'll get selling it. Seriously, beyond pissed. Millenials are the absolute worst.

• Agree

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
Mr. Clean magic eraser for that gunk on your pipes.

-Gonz

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
Man, I am beyond pissed about the whole subject. I've invested dozens of hours and many, many hundreds in recent repairs to that Neon. In fact, I've probably spent more just to insure it for the last 3 years while she drug her feet getting her license than I'll get selling it. Seriously, beyond pissed. Millenials are the absolute worst.

I feel your pain. I hung on to wifeys Impala for well over a year waiting on my daughter to get her license. Plated, insured, just jump in it and go. She lives out of town and came home for supper one night. She mentioned the Impala was not in the driveway then got upset when I told her I sold it. That was a little over a year ago and she still doesn't have her license. Made me LOL because my first car was a $50 scrap car that I had to pay for and insure ...... that I bought from my dad !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor