Escape From the Prison Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Haha, you certainly wouldn't be the first.

This project actually kind of sucks but it pays pretty well. Week 1 will be over in about 3 hours. LOTS of standing around this time. Week 2 starts at 5:30am on Tuesday and hopefully we'll be busier.
Home Sunday night.

Reactions: 1 user

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
My windshield finally showed up while I was working out of town. Ordered over 2 months ago and apparently made to order. Quality looks good.

Also just ordered some saddlebags and tool bag. Should be here next week. Once I get them mocked up I'll decide if I like them or not. Might have to keep hunting.

More updates coming...

Reactions: 2 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Landed in Boise Thursday at noon. Drove home and did a load of laundry. Racked my wife's car, yanked the wheels and threw them in the back of my trusty Vibe, and headed for Portland.
The next morning I went to my old shop and mounted a new set of tires on my wife's wheels while my old coworker did an alignment on my work car. Then dinner and way too much tequila with some friends.
Saturday morning snagged a quick visit with my chiropractor, late breakfast with my brother, then headed back home. That leads me to the main purpose for my turn N burn trip...car shopping.

Remember all the work I did on this so that my daughter would have a nice reliable car?

Well apparently 3 pedals are just too much work. So what does any good father do? Buy the clone of what she refers to as the ugliest car ever made.

Haha, you little brat. Enjoy being twinsies with your ******* dad.

So if any of you guys know anyone who might be interested in a recently restored '95 Neon, lemme know.

Just sold the Neon to a father/son tweaker team. Mixed emotions.

• Indifferent

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Hope you delivered so they don't know where you live...

By the way, awesome retaining wall bricks. Talk about Big Daddy Duplo blocks! Does the local concrete plant make them out of the partial-load trucks returning to the plant?

Reactions: 1 user

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Didn't know they were tweakers till they showed up. Did the deal in the driveway with the garage doors closed. I'll hope for the best.

Those geo-blocks are, in fact, leftovers. The wall was making good progress until the building inspector assed out again. I seriously hate that guy. He's costing me a lot of extra money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor