euro lights for ss

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah the key is to center/level the composites in the mc buckets.as for the "adjusters" i did not use the celeb bracket(that has the adjusters built in the celeb bracket)im not for certain,but ive heard that you cant use the black rubber "surround trim" with the lauren buckets,without altering the actual nose,and i definetly wanted this to be left on them,as it give a more clean installed look and protects from moisture just that much more 8) (maybe clutch gw will confirm?)with my diy metal "securing tab" there is no need to adjust,as they are dialed in and as you mentioned set straight/level,and secure :wink: also took off the nose about 3 times to get the fitment,of the inner mcSS low beam to adjust/fit the angled urethane( :puke:selling ALL my urethane noses and buying fiberglass noses,asap!!!i HATE urethane!!!)nose headlight cutout.like mentioned,im going to be getting another 87 SS this weekend and i will get some pics of the celebs mounted in the nose attached to front end/clip.(my other 4 are all dissasembled :roll:from the firewall back, separated from there frames,awaiting a rotisserie that im going to be building(gracias liquidh8!) to mount them on,to finnish there undersides)if you pick up the celebs and would like to do this,pm me and i will get you some detailed pics of the "cutting" of the mcSS buckets,and what all is nessasary for the fitment of the celebs.

cool thanks, an those are glass right ,the ones i pulled were glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor