Ever Have A Great Idea, And Find You Are Too Late?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wake

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 8, 2008
About 4 years ago I had the idea of a USB port on the front of car stereos. Everyone thought it was stupid.

My latest idea is bluetooth in digital cameras. It would be nice when you see a friend has a great picture on their camera, to bluetooth it over to your camera. Could be done in a moment. I know they have wifi memory cards, but it still wouldnt be as simple and easy as the bluetooth.

An older idea was having a cheap cellphone wired into your car, car ever gets stolen you send it a text message and it turns on its gps antenna, gets a fix, then texts you back. Turns out someone beat me to it.

But i havent seen any bluetooth cameras yet, i guess i better get on that.

Dammit, well I checked google, and it says kodak has a bluetooth camera, but only one, and no one else does. It also says it can only send photos to PDAs, computers, and printers. My idea is to be able to send to another camera.

I better act quick.

andrewmp6

Master Mechanic
Sep 9, 2007
My idea is seeing eye midgets for people its bad enough your blind and gotta learn dog.A midget could tell you stop or your shoes untied.Me and a friend years ago had a idea of prepaid gas cards and credit cards since there was prepaid phone cards back then.The fleshlight was the idea of a friend of mine too bad he only made one lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor