exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just put on a pypes kit with a x pypes sounds really good not to loud that it annoys the hell out of ya eather they have sound clips by car on there site if that helps.

deathproof said:
depends what brand headers you get. mine, you need to unbolt the engine and jack it up to get 'em between the frame rails.
that's being careful not to **** up your distributor.
this is exactly what i did lol took me bout the same time lol

I'm using Hooker Comp's into 2 1/2 true duals into flowmasters turned down befor the rear end. They went rite in.

I've got full length flowtech headers that slipped right up and in with the car jacked up with the oil filter and starter still on. Keep in mind I don't have any air equipment under the hood anymore. My exhaust is 2.5 inch with flowmaster 40's and sounds great with no problems.

imma be runnin 2.5 with 40's turn down at axle

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor