F&F tommarow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doober

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
Swartz Creek, MI/Tucson, AZ
I just wish they wouldn't have used v8 sounds along with the turbo 6 sounds :roll:

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
Doober said:
I just wish they wouldn't have used v8 sounds along with the turbo 6 sounds :roll:
me too. And what happened to the white Elc? Did they wreck it?

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
That movie was awesome. I read in the mopar magazine that the supposed GN's are all regals. I did hear the turbo going off in one of the scenes so it is possible they used on real one. What really sucks in this movie is that all the muscle cars were running sbc motors, INCLUDING THE CHARGER, which totally sucks. They had a stroker hemi they were building for the charger but they couldn't get it done in time. So what your seein is a blower that is nothing but a milled aluminum block used to look like a blower. I saw the elcamino too in only two scenes but that was it.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
There was an article in Hot Rod this month about it, and no. They are NOT all plain Regals, but many (if not all) of them were actual GN's!!! That made me sad. Some were SBC powered, but some were turbo 3.8 powered.

joe_padavano

Royal Smart Person
Sep 13, 2006
Northern VA
patmckinneyracing said:
I did hear the turbo going off in one of the scenes so it is possible they used on real one.

I guess you've never heard of sound track editing before...

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Read my key wording that says "it is possible". I never said they did use a real one. Yes they could've used sound track editing but who the hell knows, all these magazines are saying different things about this movie.

daffy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 24, 2008
Houston,Tx
joe_padavano said:
79GPSJ said:
just got back from seeing the movie. :evil: I hate when they beat up nice cars :cry: .

Yeah, and how much did you pay to watch them do it? Just keep in mind that the FnF movies have destroyed more classic iron than any government cash for clunkers laws.
quoted for truth. why cant they be content with bashing up ricers? they are a dime a dozen and who's going to lose sleep over crashing a car still in production? i say leave the classic cars out of the movies and save them for someone who is going to either treat it right or, if its to far gone, use it for parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor