Factory Rally Tire Size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodswagon1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 31, 2013
jae said:
I'm running 225/70 BFG RWLs on the original 14" SSIIIs. I'm going to eventually upgrade to either 15" rallyes or aftermarket 16".

I went with that size to help lower RPM slightly but mostly they fill-up the wheel-well due to it being stock ride height. Also the RWL help break up the sea of black.

10/4 on the sea of black. Gonna check out the 15" rally's i saw again when I can have mine there to compare the look of the trim rings to.

Doug213xrj

Royal Smart Person
Dec 30, 2011
West Michigan
I like 215/70/14 on the front and 225/70/14`s on the rear.

Doug

jae

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2006
Woodswagon1 said:
10/4 on the sea of black. Gonna check out the 15" rally's i saw again when I can have mine there to compare the look of the trim rings to.
Yeah, with the car being black on black & not having a lot of chrome body trim I felt having a tall black sidewall would be too much for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor