Family G bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harley_Earl

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 26, 2006
Mexico
Thank you so much buddies. Yes, malibus were a little different here, I'll upload pics of that L6 engine mounted in the green malibu if you want.
There weren't V6 engines available. At this moment premium gas is 1 dollar per liter (more or less 3.70 dlls. a gall.) regular gas is aprox. 2.85 dlls. a gall, but price is increasing monthly. I usually fill up with regular :p

Yes, Im thinking about to power a bit my car, I hope to buy vortec heads and a new manifold soon.

You could use a translator if you want to translate my wiki article about mexican malibus: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Malibu_1979-1981

Or I can upload an english version here if you want. Here a pic of my car next to a friend's 84 mexican SS, wich was very different to US version, I invited that friend to post here.

meeting2.jpg

Grettings.

Harley_Earl

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 26, 2006
Mexico
Here a pic of "the new look" with wirewheel covers, yes, may be I had to bought a set of American Racing or something like that, but sorry guys, I love the classic style:

newlook-1.jpg

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
srercrcr said:
....and I thought all you had down there were green VWs!!

Oh, c'mon now...they have moved on to the Tsuru!

(I wish we could buy the Tsuru here...:()

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor