Farewell gbody forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!

Just because you're in the army doesn't mean you have to be gone!

I'm in afghanistan right now, with tons of army guys, and I still find ways to post up!

Just stay focused!

See you when you get here!

--Kris

Thanks For Your Service ! I went to Fort Lost In the woods Back in 1986 . I was a 12b Combat Engineer . They activated the Alpha 31st with us , it had been deactivated since WWII of the 129th eng bt . Be sure and visit lake of the ozarks . I went in the fall , weird weather compared to Alabama . Wish You luck , keep in touch . Eddie

Just don't take the shots Charlie!

STLRegal said:
On a side note, i saw a GP 2+2 on the way to school today, and he was hauling a trailer. I wonder if he knows what he has. 😀

One showed up around here about a year or so ago. Looked to be in nice original shape. Saw a young kid driving it. Next time I saw it had like 22's on it. :shock:
Saw it about 6 months later with a spray bomb prime job covering the whole car! 😢
I really doubt it was being restored. Yeah granted the silver with the red/orange stripe isn't the most beautiful combination but some things need to be preserved!

KrisW said:
Hey!

Just because you're in the army doesn't mean you have to be gone!

I'm in afghanistan right now, with tons of army guys, and I still find ways to post up!

Just stay focused!

See you when you get here!

--Kris

Oh i know its not the last time ill be around, but its gonna be atleast 15 weeks of no internet at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor