Favorite picture of your car

Status
Not open for further replies.

dedbroadss

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 30, 2010
Post your favorite picture(s) of your car. I just got a new camera and I had some fun testing it out.

24162_1355907772340_1070837537_1026567_1505814_n.jpg

Thats a cool picture, i have been planning on going down town tomorrow to take a few i think will turn out nicely, ill add a couple on here tomorrow night

Tell me how to post pictures on this darn site and I will......Anyways , beautiful car and gal 🙂

bowtietillidie85SS said:
Thats a cool picture, i have been planning on going down town tomorrow to take a few i think will turn out nicely, ill add a couple on here tomorrow night

sounds good!

JBreu said:
Tell me how to post pictures on this darn site and I will......Anyways , beautiful car and gal 🙂

thanks man! click the "img" button and put the URL to a picture online between the two img tags

I'm torn between these...
Picture024.jpg

DSC05068.jpg

DSC05191.jpg

100_5861.jpg

my signature and the pic i took today 😀

p_00072.jpg

I freakin love that GP, looks so bad *ss from behind. Slicks, moonroof up and tailpipes out the side.

84cutspreme said:
I freakin love that GP, looks so bad *ss from behind. Slicks, moonroof up and tailpipes out the side.
thanks 84cutspreme,
I think it looks mean too...

ha ha, but what you don't see in the pictures is all the cancer under the doors, fenders, and rockers... ha ha. That's some strategic photography!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor