Fenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

ONE EYE

Greasemonkey
Aug 24, 2006
in front of the computer...
cross canada is actually a U.S. based company, and you can get the panels cheaper in the states than you can here in canada.

for instance, i wanted to order a rear valence for my 68 charger and here in canada it was $422. through a friend who has a connection in the states it was $233. U.S.

showcars bodyparts in bolton ontario is a pretty cool place, i bought their BIG BLOCK hood for my 82 camaro. the guys were pretty nice and the hot sexretary was amusing to look at while i waited to be dealt with. lol

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
If you're getting a deal through a friend, and you don't have to pay for shipping and the exchange on the dollar, its bound to be cheaper. Having said that, had I been in your place, I would have probably done the same thing.

ONE EYE

Greasemonkey
Aug 24, 2006
in front of the computer...
i actually havent even got the valence yet but he is going to get it for me.

and just to let everyone know, i tried for a year and a half to find the BIG BLOCK HOOD and the cheapest was over $1100. U.S. i finally found showcars and it was $850. taxes in if i picked it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor