Master Mechanic
Mar 20, 2020
New inspection sticker Friday :banana:no issues

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users

BlueCalais79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 3, 2021
CONGRATS on passing inspection, always a high stress event for sure. They make it so

I just got back from South Carolina where my 79 H/O is presently hiding out from the approaching winter. Speaking of radios, I wound up pulling out the Corporate CB unit I installed. That, coupled with the factory correct power CB antenna has been a complete bust. I went to the Olds Nationals and the antenna worked on Thursday and then it didn't on Friday. So I got to show no one how great it worked. Then, I discovered the CB unit was pre-empting my LH front speaker whether or not I was using the CB. Enough. I yanked the whole thing out, it's not worth losing the sound out of a speaker for something that's almost never used anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

LeftLaneOnly

Master Mechanic
Mar 20, 2020
Looks like the Dealer played with this car for a year

Attachments

• Warenty.jpg
    Warenty.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 98

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Great Provenance! Should it ever heaven forbid, that the vehicle has to be sold for whatever reason, having that documentation to prove its authenticity will go all the way towards killing any allegations that it is/was a clone.

LeftLaneOnly

Master Mechanic
Mar 20, 2020
A few more

Attachments

• Salespicture.jpg
    Salespicture.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 96
  • cutlassSaleSlip.jpg
    cutlassSaleSlip.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 97
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor