Foxboro Stadium Thursday night car show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red78Calais4speed

Greasemonkey
Feb 16, 2013
Leominster, Massachusetts
Can any of our Massachusetts (or New England) forum members confirm that the bi-monthly Thursday night car show at the Bass Pro Shop at Foxboro Stadium is actually being held? I heard from a friend on mine who said he heard it was starting up again. He couldn't confirm it. I know the restrictions are starting to be lifted and more events of all types are starting up again. It would be really nice to get out to an actual car show again. If it's being held... the next few dates will be May 20th, June 3rd, and June 17th. Can anyone confirm this?

Red78Calais4speed

Greasemonkey
Feb 16, 2013
Leominster, Massachusetts
I'm hoping to attend the June 3rd date as long as it's not cancelled or the weather is bad. I heard that the Thursday night show at the Hebert's Candy Mansion on Route 20 in Shrewsbury was also starting up. I've been to both in the past and both are good shows.
Dave, if you've never been to the Foxboro show... you're in for a treat. The last time I went 2 years ago (pre-COVID) I almost didn't get in. I arrived at 6:00 pm and was in the last lot they were using for the cars. They used 6 of the lots and had a capacity of well over 2000+ cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor