CUTLASS FREE! Just Pay Shipping ($9 or less, approx.) Used 81-88 RH Front Bumper Amber Parking Lamp

Trader history (0)

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Nice shape for its age. Has some undercoating spray crap on it, but I didn't do that. It's as you see it. Chrome is nice, driver quality. It's not NOS, but not too far from looking it once installed. No cracks, not chunked, and has it's little road scars here and there, but overall a great way to save money by not having to buy repro or NOS GM stuff. Lamp socket mount isn't worn out or busted and solid. Fits 81-88 G47 Olds 2 door.

Just pay shipping. Personal check or U.S. postal money order. Sorry, I don't have any of those pay site things. Estimated about $9.00 (to L.A.) or less if you're closer to the east coast. Actual price may vary.

Hate to toss it, but I'm making some room and tired of looking at this thing. Had it for an easy spare, but there you go. Figured I'd just start using new ones for my spares.

IMG_0032 (1).jpg

IMG_0031 (1).jpg

IMG_0027 (1).jpg

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor