Fresh Meat Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

heavy d

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 7, 2009
Northern Il.
Newbie checking in.. I have an 87 GN, not much GN left in it anymore. I'm building a V8 (buick) Pro Street/ Pro touring, a little bit of everything. To the dismay of most of my friends I took a rust free, perfectly good running GN to use as my foundation. Presently the car is a roller and I'm ready to pull the body of the frame. It will have a 2 tone pearl paint scheme (pic below) with air ride suspension, and notched frame. I will post up some pictures soon...

cutty

Greasemonkey
May 7, 2008
near london ontario canada
welcome aboard x2

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Sorry to say, but I agree with your friends. :(

Why didn't you sell the GN and build a clone from a cheap common regal? I would have traded you for mine any day. :lol:

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
Where did all the GN parts go???? :roll: In any case sounds like a fun project, have you thought about a turbocharged small block buick? :twisted: :twisted: Welcome to the forum.

heavy d

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 7, 2009
Northern Il.
Its funny how people react to what I'm doing :shock: I kinda get a kick out of it. Im not a purist so to me its just a car, hell, they made like 20,000 of them. All the parts were sold off to my buddies, they hate what Im doing, but sure didnt mind snatching up the parts :lol: I would of started with a plain Regal if I could of found one this clean. Oh well.. Back to the sawzall :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor