Funny Car Related meme's

Turbolq4

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
I wonder if anyone has actually done that? Also curious if the computer would freak out or just run like normal going from a 6.0 to the 4.8.

Shady stuff there!

Wageslave

Wageslave

Royal Smart Person
Jan 25, 2017
I wonder if anyone has actually done that? Also curious if the computer would freak out or just run like normal going from a 6.0 to the 4.8.

Shady stuff there!
A few HPTuners credits to reflash a 4.8 program in, and it would probably run ok. ******* move and more than likely fake, absolutely!

S

Supercharged111

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2019

Shady stuff there!
In my racing series we're allowed to put a truck 5.3 in place of an exploded or non existent aluminum 5.7 LS1, but are not allowed to tell the PCM about the change. The cars seem to run just fine.

1evilregal

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC

Shady stuff there!
back in the 60's, Hertz rental had a fleet of shelby 350H's that legend has it, guys would rent it for the weekend, and swap out the motors, and then return the car with the weaker motor...

joesregalproject

joesregalproject

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
Not a meme but funny story that happened today. Girl I talk to sends me a picture of her (obviously daddy-bought) new Chevy pickup with some dumb emoji caption. I'm sure she was expecting a compliment on it.

I reply "Chevy's are gay" just to be a smartass along with a picture of my F150.

She replies, " But I thought you had a Monte Carlo?"

Me:
14ae3700d8a62394f417aecd8798c902.jpg

She had the personality of a f#cking doornail anyways.