Funny Car Related meme's

I thought it was some kind of mash-up parody about Earl Schieb. and I'm south of the Rockies and never heard of Klaus

Reactions: Clutch
les_schwab.jpg

Les Schwab has a couple hundred tire stores in the western states. I'm guessing if I discussed Klaus the thread would be shut down for political wrongthink. The meme was an obscure mashup.

View attachment 196196

Les Schwab has a couple hundred tire stores in the western states. I'm guessing if I discussed Klaus the thread would be shut down for political wrongthink. The meme was an obscure mashup.
You could just quote him verbatim and mic drop. Technically it's not political.

Reactions: Clutch
I thought it was some kind of mash-up parody about Earl Schieb. and I'm south of the Rockies and never heard of Klaus

To avoid going down a rabbit hole lets just say Klaus really likes to "reset" stuff.

Reactions: RICKDIZZLE

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor