Funny Car Related meme's

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Where I work they don’t allow dressing for hot other than a t-shirt. If it hits triple digits outside add another 15* to 20* inside. Then depending on what your running add 200* under your feet.
One year had it blow the top of the thermometer off at 120*+ going to the top of the machine.

yeah-no-thanks.gif

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Where I work they don’t allow dressing for hot other than a t-shirt. If it hits triple digits outside add another 15* to 20* inside. Then depending on what your running add 200* under your feet.
One year had it blow the top of the thermometer off at 120*+ going to the top of the machine.
Need a taller thermometer haha.

Me and a couple of the boys were reminiscing the ole days of actual hot..

FB_IMG_1655460694754.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
One of my friends that works with me had that experience. Drove the trucks in the fuel convoys. Said same thing when he got back. Thank you for your service!
Thanks, it's definitely warm over there in the sand box.

118 in the shade, and this was in March 2006. Baghdad, Iraq.

TEMP.JPG

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Thanks, it's definitely warm over there in the sand box.

118 in the shade, and this was in March 2006. Baghdad, Iraq.

View attachment 200675
Was that in the Green Zone or BIAP? Best day had to be the day we supported the IA outside of Tikrit. Nice July in a up armored Humvee that had it's A/C fail the night before. I think I would of rather been on the ground with the IA or be the gunner in my regular ride, a hooptie hummer instead of being the commanders' driver that day. It was one of those 125 days & we had to sit just outside of thier AO for several hours.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Was that in the Green Zone or BIAP? Best day had to be the day we supported the IA outside of Tikrit. Nice July in a up armored Humvee that had it's A/C fail the night before. I think I would of rather been on the ground with the IA or be the gunner in my regular ride, a hooptie hummer instead of being the commanders' driver that day. It was one of those 125 days & we had to sit just outside of thier AO for several hours.
That was on the base in BIAP but we were all over the place.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor