Funny Car Related meme's

So this exists some where..given the standard C4 look, not even mad. 🙂

ELVETTE.jpg

So this exists some where..given the standard C4 look, not even mad. 🙂

View attachment 205774

That was a thing in some European country, someone imported a bunch and hacked them up to get around a tax law or something crazy. I'm sure there's some stateside too.

That was a thing in some European country, someone imported a bunch and hacked them up to get around a tax law or something crazy. I'm sure there's some stateside too.
That's actually a useful C4 haha

Why thats a corvcamino..... how about that!

• Haha
Reactions: RICKDIZZLE
Makes sense doesn't it? They ruined the rest of the franchise with that 'all "female"' (used loosely because of who it was) reboot liberal B.S. so why not f-up the car too right?

Most likely the ladies needed an engine with less torque so they gave it a neutered LS
q=0exhNuNYnjBGZDHIdN5WmL9I2Pk2GAlRNecaS7j0nyZiNxIsbHWB58ltwdGn%7C%7CDh6Kwh9HS+LeDhl7IgsUlw%7C%7CClN9PkbbSbOBRTpd762YV4Cn1z1k%7C%7CZ5gl74wKnEYbXSs8cQkOzjYMTIfQeoEH%7C%7Cbx7a8Koru5A2MGoyX9auctwCIPuM23TKNy2JAtrKSLl0SxptV%7C%7CIjNLvG0jJ00m7NPfvnw1UvfPMc9g+PAnEfEzhMQ65OftxgqBXD4LVGVrAiKMm7P+iL0mhCmucTE1pkCXeJ9qf2k8oHSallAysY5z38j3coJlhK5ojoHjFTEMXXU%7C%7C8xVNybaPtQieYFn912lw1WzWkb2ra%7C%7CUgkaXxAeqeWIj65wqQa6aYG74RCyleUqmGAg6aH%7C%7Cu1ONtQktYbGqsZgls=.jpeg

Is there such a thing as a refined (for the time) mullet? 🤔
The C4 ZR1 was a setup ahead of it's time. The normal C4 was moot. Late 60s C3 was ahead of it's time but by the mid 70s they dropped off. The 1982 Crossfire Engines were trash. Never was a fan of the later C3s.

The C4 ZR1 was a setup ahead of it's time. The normal C4 was moot. Late 60s C3 was ahead of it's time but by the mid 70s they dropped off. The 1982 Crossfire Engines were trash. Never was a fan of the later C3s.

Excellent motor, dropped right into a knuckle dragging C4 at a time when GM was getting the itch to switch to the C5, but the economy had taken a dump and they were forced to run the C4 for another 5 or so years. But I was pretty car ignorant back then, the C4 as a whole probably still didn't take $h!t from anyone.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor