Funny Car Related meme's

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
This is going to end with someone fun to talk to getting banned and the meme thread locked.

:popcorn:

Harrison Ford 4Chan GIF

Reactions: 1 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
This is going to end with someone fun to talk to getting banned and the meme thread locked.

:popcorn:

Harrison Ford 4Chan GIF
Na won't come to that, not from me anyway. This is simple banter, after a while when you see the same sh*t it's like ok what are you about here. Ofcourse those who talk crap you won't get them to pipe up so there's that. Last guy here wanted to make personal attacks like he was something and has the IQ of a pinecone.
I am the type of person who will kick teeth in when people run that head. Pain is a wonderful teacher and gets results. Those type of people who run that head have solitude here and in other places thanks to the internet. Hard to do dental work over a computer screen. Real life in person they are as quiet as a Church mouse, you prod the right way you can figure out them people. Hot air and just noise.

Why I'm good. :)

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
Na won't come to that, not from me anyway. This is simple banter, after a while when you see the same sh*t it's like ok what are you about here. Ofcourse those who talk crap you won't get them to pipe up so there's that. Last guy here wanted to make personal attacks like he was something and has the IQ of a pinecone.
I am the type of person who will kick teeth in when people run that head. Pain is a wonderful teacher and gets results. Those type of people who run that head have solitude here and in other places thanks to the internet. Hard to do dental work over a computer screen. Real life in person they are as quiet as a Church mouse, you prod the right way you can figure out them people. Hot air and just noise.

Why I'm good. :)
Oh.... I wasn't thinking of you. Not specifically this time.

Either way, the 'Gram has become the misfit toy island for those who are banished.

Reactions: 1 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor