Funny Car Related meme's

Wageslave

Royal Smart Person
Jan 25, 2017
so I saw the blurb where the trans-guy got special cans of BudLite ith his picture, and all the outraged rednecks emptied their beers saying "Not drinking it any More!"

.......I think that the trans-guy should start doing that with all the beers. pretty soon the rednecks won't have any beer choice left . what are they gonna drink then? wine coolers? :rofl:
I think Budweiser is just tired of being associated with rednecks.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
I'm sure there were people who didn't like each other for whatever reason/s drinking the same drink/brand since alcohol was created.

Not sure what all the fuss is about.

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
I'm sure there were people who didn't like each other for whatever reason/s drinking the same drink/brand since alcohol was created.

Not sure what all the fuss is about.
I think the rednecks (and Kid Rock) got their panties in a twist about a trans-guy drinking the same brew as them ("How dare he!"). it's not like they're sharing sips from the same can.

Reactions: 1 user

Wageslave

Royal Smart Person
Jan 25, 2017
I think the rednecks (and Kid Rock) got their panties in a twist about a trans-guy drinking the same brew as them ("How dare he!"). it's not like they're sharing sips from the same can.
Kid Rock is about as redneck as Ford's are reliable.

• Haha

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
motorcycles-and-beer-jpg.467163

• Agree

78Delta88

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
May 23, 2022
SW Arizona
Do Ford's come as Ford Light or Ford Ice? Or is that next? Always concerned about calorie count or sugar content.

I wish I new about the other stuff. Put 16.5 pints in the "trans" and he parked the car in the tree!!

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor