Funny Car Related meme's

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Some things should be kept to yourself. Lol

Old news, was already posted in the non G body thread.

Nothing wrong with admitting mistakes, it's better than some people acting like they are perfect.

Wore the friction surface down to the metal backing?

Yeah, caught me completely off guard. The little wear squealers never made a sound and I didn't expect pads to get wasted inside of 15,000 miles. They were a year and change old. One day I heard a slight noise, looked and saw that mess and parked the truck until new pads and rotors showed up.

Cauterize

Floater of Valves
Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2019
Deathbridge
Old news, was already posted in the non G body thread.

Yeah, caught me completely off guard. The little wear squealers never made a sound and I didn't expect pads to get wasted inside of 15,000 miles. They were a year and change old. One day I heard a slight noise, looked and saw that mess and parked the truck until new pads and rotors showed up.
I've done this a few times on my mountain bike but never in a car. It's normally when I don't check the pads after a season or so and lots of bike park riding. The steel backing plate on the rotors sound horrific.

Reactions: 1 user

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
FB_IMG_1705853195698.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Nothing wrong with admitting mistakes, it's better than some people acting like they are perfect.

Wore the friction surface down to the metal backing?
Aaron Paul What GIF by Breaking Bad
I thought that was the only way you knew that it was time for a pad change

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor