Funny Car Related meme's

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
Isn’t that known as the end of the road?
alternatively, you could do this and post below each person a sign that reads "I built this road"

main-qimg-87bd46918235e6a5d4693100562ccd10-lq

Reactions: 1 user

Hurricane77

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2020
Ottawa, Canada
Guess they couldn’t afford the solar panel and battery backup

In my case it would have been an extra $15k for a 10 kWh battery and backup interface. That's in addition to the base cost of the solar panels and inverter. That pays for a lot of gas in my 6 kW portable generator.

But there is a fair bit of irony in suffering a multi day power outage following an ice storm and having your solar panels doing absolutely nothing, despite it being a nice sunny day.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
In my case it would have been an extra $15k for a 10 kWh battery and backup interface. That's in addition to the base cost of the solar panels and inverter. That pays for a lot of gas in my 6 kW portable generator.

But there is a fair bit of irony in suffering a multi day power outage following an ice storm and having your solar panels doing absolutely nothing, despite it being a nice sunny day.
And you can’t get your car charged in that deal too!

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
truck memes.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
wrong neighborhood.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor