Funny Car Related meme's

Drkuhar

G-Body Guru
Sep 27, 2018
Girard, IL
I’ll bite. How does one go about getting an illegal use of sound amplification ticket?
I was 20, had a huge stereo system. Had it really cranked up during a cruise nite. Had been told to keep it down a few time. This was one of those cars where its so loud it makes peoples hair move. Bounced glasses of your face etc. Went by a cop right as a big base note hit. He turned around and pulled me over and said the base note shook stuff in his car and it was too loud. Got a written out warning ticket for illegal use of sound amplification system.

Reactions: 4 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
20200924_215043.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Wageslave

Royal Smart Person
Jan 25, 2017
I got a ticket by this once said right on it clocked by aircraft. amost kept it and framed with my illegal use of sound amplification ticket
Just because you can outrun the police helicopter, doesn't mean you should...

Wageslave

Royal Smart Person
Jan 25, 2017
Sounds like something someone who sits down to pee would say.
IDK, I've seen what happens when you have a 6 star wanted level (GTA reference). It usually ends up being a bad time.

Reactions: 2 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Both clever, and funny. I laugh even though I have 3 Fords, 2 GMs, and 1 Japanese. Of these 6, both GMs, and 1 Ford are runners. 2 Fords, and the Japanese have not run in years.
I have two fords as daily drivers. Well, a Mazda which was basically a Fusion in 2007, and a 2009 Mercury Mariner that the wife drives which is FoMoCo through and through. Can't pass up a good meme though lol.

Reactions: 4 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor