Funny Car Related meme's

druggles85

Pendejo
Oct 25, 2009
Exeter, NH
get the no ma'am shirt
married with children 1990s GIF
LMAO. I forgot about that... Just ordered myself one.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Old ElCo Dude

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 20, 2020

And one that will be appreciated here
believe it or not I actually worked on a car that was towed in and had the ground cable hooked up like that.You have no idea how funny it was to tell the guy who installed that battery what it was that he did wrong. The funny thing is he pulled the red positive cap off and then installed the battery!!!! How the hell do you do that ?????

Reactions: 1 user

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
believe it or not I actually worked on a car that was towed in and had the ground cable hooked up like that.You have no idea how funny it was to tell the guy who installed that battery what it was that he did wrong. The funny thing is he pulled the red positive cap off and then installed the battery!!!! How the hell do you do that ?????

I bought my '90 Miata off some high school kids for $1300.
90 Miata.jpg

They swapped in a 1.8L and new transmission and they said it wouldn't start because they put "the clutch in backwards". It was a money pit and they just wanted rid of it. I winched it on the trailer and stuck it in my garage for 6 months while I worked on other projects.

When I got time, I jacked it up to pull the motor/trans back out and noticed a wire dangling under the car. It was the main ground wire. It was hooked to the battery but the other end was dangling free. Bolted the ground wire on and the car started right up. Lowered it off blocks, put it in gear and drove it around the block. Still works great.

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 10 users

druggles85

Pendejo
Oct 25, 2009
Exeter, NH
I bought my '90 Miata off some high school kids for $1300.
View attachment 168237

They swapped in a 1.8L and new transmission and they said it wouldn't start because they put "the clutch in backwards". It was a money pit and they just wanted rid of it. I winched it on the trailer and stuck it in my garage for 6 months while I worked on other projects.

When I got time, I jacked it up to pull the motor/trans back out and noticed a wire dangling under the car. It was the main ground wire. It was hooked to the battery but the other end was dangling free. Bolted the ground wire on and the car started right up. Lowered it off blocks, put it in gear and drove it around the block. Still works great.
One of my friends got a free s10 once, needed a sending unit. Of course we were looking at junked trucks trying to find a free one. Pulled the bed off his truck to get to the top of the tank. Turned out it was just a ground wire corroded off. Truck started right up and was lots of fun.

Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor