Funny Car Related meme's

KCP

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2018
Bavaria, Germany

I bought my '90 Miata off some high school kids for $1300.
View attachment 168237

They swapped in a 1.8L and new transmission and they said it wouldn't start because they put "the clutch in backwards". It was a money pit and they just wanted rid of it. I winched it on the trailer and stuck it in my garage for 6 months while I worked on other projects.

When I got time, I jacked it up to pull the motor/trans back out and noticed a wire dangling under the car. It was the main ground wire. It was hooked to the battery but the other end was dangling free. Bolted the ground wire on and the car started right up. Lowered it off blocks, put it in gear and drove it around the block. Still works great.

Posting that pic with 2 Miatas and a Mustang right after the post before is kinda hilarious :X3: :ROFLMAO::owned:

Reactions: 1 user

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
Posting that pic with 2 Miatas and a Mustang right after the post before is kinda hilarious :X3: :ROFLMAO::owned:

When I bought the Miata it had a "I'm not gay, I just love Miata's" Sticker on the roll bar.

Not that there is anything wrong with being gay, of course.

I found a valve cover at the Junkyard for $35 to make it more "manly"
20180527_200518.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
When I bought the Miata it had a "I'm not gay, I just love Miata's" Sticker on the roll bar.

Not that there is anything wrong with being gay, of course.

I found a valve cover at the Junkyard for $35 to make it more "manly"
View attachment 168249

Nice. You turned it into a crowd seeking missile.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
Wait! I have one with tools and one without. I still know less than a chimp. Am I living a lie? Again? Dammit!
Lol, you have a shop. You are safe by the rules.

If your second was a man cave and the first was for the wife's car. double shame, along the lines of shared Facebook accounts for anyone in my generation and younger.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor