Funny Car Related meme's

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
When I discovered the problem and got it seated I realized how that mistake was made. It felt like the tangs were bent because they didn't all engage at the same time with a nice, solid click as they did with the feed. Plus the lines weren't held solidly in place on the rail. I shut the car down, pulled the fire bottle, and that was that for the fire under the hood. Now the stupid nylon lines that melted through under the car weren't done making a mess. I ended up getting line repair bits from Napa, a fire extinguisher, and racing the next day. Really sucked because I had just repainted the engine bay, it still has a bunch of soot in there from the fire.
Yea them nylon ones don't like heat well. You would think you don't have to go behind someone to check their work but then again that's the ethic of people nowadays..

Reactions: 1 user

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
Noone touches my cars but me, unless its a major repair, i'll remove the engine/transmission/differential myself, and send it out to be worked on.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
OLD IS NEW AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1664140320269.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor