G Bodies at Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I couldn't find the results anywhere. I missed that RESULTS link on the left 🙂

HOLY POOP Batman!

The 87 GN went for 44,000.00!!!!!!

Can I get a good lord!

wow that is insane. i guess that explains why i couldn't find a gn when i was looking for a car.

I still kick myself for not buying the one I was offered. A freind of mine had a buddy that needed money fast and he had a 86 GN that was fully loaded all pwr ops and ttops. he had about $20,000 (Custom Twin Turbos)into it and wanted $7500 for it on the spot. The car had under 15,000km and had never seen winter or rain. I had the money at the time but told him I wasn't interested. Now I look back and think what a dumb *ss I was. 😢

Well the Monte SS went for $17920.00, higher than I would've expected but not "out there"

and, get this. The H/O once owned by Linda Vaughn went for

are you sitting?

$64900.00

Now, I don't know how much of that was due to this particular car having a "history" or not, but KEEERIIIPES man! I know there's at least one guy on here with a '79 H/O, must've made his day.

GP403 said:
The H/O once owned by Linda Hurst went for

are you sitting? $64900.00

Now, I don't know how much of that was due to this particular car having a "history"

That's all history. Linda Vaughn is probably the most recognized woman associated with drag racing. That car would not have brought 1/3 the money if it had not been her personal car.

Go golden girl!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor