G bodies in Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-boz

Greasemonkey
Jul 13, 2008
CT
I come in Peice had an 85 and 86 Monte Carlo SS. They used both cars in one scene. (I guess we were'nt suppose to notice the difference.)

rustedandweathered

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 21, 2012
i like watchin movies from when i was a kid (late 70's thru the early 90's) and checkin out the cars. esp if its a "present day" kinda movie,g bodys are everywhere :D its cool to pick out the other classics too. cant think af any certain car from any particular movie rite now, except maybe elizebethtown there's a very brief glimps of the monte ss orlando's cousin drives.

beenen

Greasemonkey
Jan 9, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
I remember seeing this one in 8-Mile

i155921.jpg

lildhix

Master Mechanic
Jan 9, 2011
50 cent get rich or die trying. his mom has a cutlass/ white with red int.

am4blue

Apprentice
Jul 21, 2009
Garden City, Mi
I think there was a Grand Prix in the third X Menmovie. In the scene where Magneto and Prof X goes to Phoenix house. Where she makes all the cars in the neighborhood lift off the ground, I believe it was a cream colored GP on the street outside her house that gets dropped... I remember because it made baby Jesus cry.

D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor