Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
:bump:

oldsofb

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
Had a couple of sales. Not sure if it was from members on here. If so, thanks. It really helps to offset the cost of the artwork charge. I'm going to wear mine to the Chevy Nationals in Carlisle tomorrow.

Hutch

Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I'd like one with the big factory colors on the back and that little g-body logo on the front on a black short shirt I just tried to order it but it won't let me pick xl. Are you out? Got to be xl I'm 6'3" 225ish

oldsofb

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
I just looked. The American Apparel has some kind of glitch XS and 3XL are all the you can get. I'll fix that tonight if I can.

**Hanes Tagless Tee** Pick that shirt and you can get any size. Thanks for letting me know about that issue. Also let me know if you have any of snags.

Hutch

Reactions: 2 users

oldsofb

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
I just ordered one. The shameless bumps work.:)
Yes, but it make me feel dirty :twisted: Thanks for the order.

I also ordered two. It said last day. I wanted to support the cause.
Thanks Zach

It's turning into a good day I ordered my shirt and picked up my transmission
Thank you sir. What trans was it?

Again, thank you all. My wife will have to stop teasing me about my $500 shirt I wear to car shows.:oops:

Hutch

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor