Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
0FAA4AD0-C913-45AB-BA6F-8A39FAF39EF2.png

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
For some reason I can’t get the screenshot rotated correctly.

Yes, I’m bad at the internet.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
"Worth" is an eye of the beholder issues. That said the ask is similar to where this one started over a year ago.

Seems like anything slightly out of the norm is cause for belief that it's somehow special. Buckets in a wagon really isn't hard to do, so no sense in paying a premium for it, IMO.

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Sorta?

I got $3500 for my century wagon roller that was cleaner than that & had a EFI pump in the tank & AN feed/return, blazer front disks, posi rear and F41 stuff. I felt like I and the purchaser got a fair deal.

BUT that was pre covid price inflation bump.

Depends on what the interior looks like. If its dry rotted questionable. If everything is there, not cracked & or dry rotted $2500 wouldn't be off base.

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
It might be 'worth it' to someone that needs a rolling shell w/no rust. They already have all the interior pieces & a swappable drivetrain.

Other than that limited market, it might be a hard sell to other locals. A clean, OG paint, rust free shell is for sure worth that in the rust belt areas though.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor