Gauge stuff / glass / molding / fan shroud / mats / brochures / Thexton / wheels / etc

Trader history (0)

brrian

Master Mechanic
Jul 7, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm letting go of the extra stuff I've acquired, that I no longer need. I'll be at the Classic on Saturday & can bring any of this with me, or I can ship it (buyer pays actual shipping cost from zip 15623). Message me if interested in anything or with questions!

---

From '81 Grand Prix - oil/fuel/temp/volts cluster, working: $75
From '79 Grand Prix - oil/fuel/temp/volts cluster, working: $75

(note: these clusters are physically identical & either will work in any year. 81-up includes symbols on the gauges)

From '81 Grand Prix - 'idiot light' cluster, working: $20
From '81 Grand Prix - speedo cluster, circuit board not great: $20
"PRNDL" indicator / mechanism: $5
Grand Prix tach board, working: $20

81-up Grand Prix rear & quarter glass set for non-vinyl cars, includes the rear window, both quarter windows, the rear deck panel and rear window trim: $100

"B84" body side molding (off of 84 Grand Prix). It's an extruded aluminum base, a rubber slide-in insert, and die cast ends. The rubber inserts are a slightly metallic dark blue. Overall it's in decent condition & I have the whole set but I think it's best suited for replacement of missing / damaged pieces, not for a full install. $50

Clean V6 fan shroud: $25

Original rubber mat set, saddle color. Driver quality: $50

Brochures / owners manuals (see picture): $5 each

Set of '85-'90 Firebird spoked wheels (4.75" bolt pattern fits G-Bodies). They've been sandblasted in preparation for powder coat but I've decided not to use them. For an additional fee I can have them powder coated for you. Includes (4) rough but usable center caps. 15" x 7", 4-1/2" backspacing. $100

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Last edited:
Are those 16" rims with 2 being Fronts and 2 Rears? I probably can't afford the $200 shipping but I'm curious.

No, they're the earlier 15" wheels, all the same offset. 15" x 7", 4-1/2" backspacing.

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor